There are less than two weeks now from my 25th birthday. I'm celebrating that special day by posting a goal every day that I hope to accomplish in the next 25. If you haven't read the previous posts, then just scroll back and check out the full list. Without further ado, here's today's goal.
13. Take up Horseback riding. -- When I worked as a professional actor for two summers in Ohio, I rode horses. Not really for fun, but in the show. That was bareback riding, a lot of fun, but I think probably more difficult than with a saddle. Ella is fascinated with horses as well and would love to start riding, so this is definately a goal we can both work towards. There is something about riding an animal instead of some mindless machine, that just feels natural. If you've never tried it, I strongly suggest talking to your local cowboy.
Joel's Birthday wish for today: That he clobbers his opponents in Fantasy Football this opening weekend. Only 13 shopping days, until Joel's birthday. Maybe I should make a wish list...
Saturday, September 09, 2006
25 Years, 13 Days, 13 Goals
Posted by
Daddy Rogue
at
10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment