Just over two weeks left until my birthday, and in celebration I'm listing 25 goals I intend to accomplish before my next 25 years are over. Today a simple one,
19. Beat every Zelda game made for Nintendo Systems. -- Now to some of you this may seem like a paltry thing, but to the geeks, you understand the satifaction that would come from the completion of the entire series. And the beauty of it is, in the next couple of months I'll have the perfect tool to do it. The Nintendo Wii, their forthcoming home system, features a downloadable video game library of all the greatest past Nintendo games, so I'll be able to play all the classic Zelda games before (or perhaps after) I play the newest entry in the series, "The Twilight Princess". So far I have beaten the original, and Ocarina of Time for the N64. I'm almost done with "The Wind Waker" for Gamecube, and should have beaten that one by the time I get the Wii. It's geek heaven!
Incidentally, only 19 shopping days, until my birthday. Nintendo Wii Gift cards (ie. Cash) make excellent birthday gifts.
Sunday, September 03, 2006
25 Years, 19 Days, 19 Goals
Posted by
Daddy Rogue
at
7:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment